Valley County Genealogy Society
The VCGS (Holdings:
- Vertical Files containing Family Information - new articles, photos and donated stories which include cassette and VHS recorded interviews of Valley County (Long Valley) pioneer descendants
- Newsletters: Our own HERITAGE as well a those exchanged with other genealogical societies
- Valley County Obituaries from approximately 1940 - 2006
- Several local histories such as WHEN CASCADE WAS BORN by Gratia Bacon Matthews
- Reference book for genealogical research in general, for specific state, and certain topics
- Searches done at the county courthouse (as time permits) - Reimbursement costs are only for printing and mailing - Submit search request to our email VCIdaho83611@yahoo.com
- Annual membership is $10.00 which includes the Society' newsletter, THE HERITAGE. This publication includes features of Valley County pioneers, indexes of early census, local histories, early records such as post office money order and general genealogical interest article.
Your Health Idaho
Health insurance can help keep you prepared for every situation. Stop by our library for resources & learn more at
Tax forms We have the following Tax Forms in now:
Idaho Tax Book with included forms and Idaho Grocery Credit
1096, 1099 MISC, W-3, W-2, 1040 SCH C, 1040 SCH E, 1040 SCH EIC, 1040 SCH A, 1040 SCH B, 1040 SCH SE, 1040 SCH C-EZ, F 4868, F 1040, F 1040 A, F 1040 EZ, P 523, F 1040 ES, E 182 W & F 1040 X
We now have federal tax books 1040, 1040 A and 1040 EZ.
ALL TAX FORMS AND BOOKS ARE NOW IN!