Cascade LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Notice of Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting
Tuesday, December 21st, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
Cascade Public Library, 105 N. Front St. Cascade, ID 83611
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Address from Kevin Tomlinson https://libraries.idaho.gov/author/kevin-tomlinsonlibraries-idaho-gov/
Kevin Tomlinson will join us via Zoom to address Public Meeting Law and Trustee Duties.
- Presentation to Trustees from Horizons.
Discussion regarding MOU with Horizons / Cascade Cultural Arts Center
- Consent Agenda
- Reading, correcting, approving or disposing of minutes of previous meeting
- Reports of Officers
- Other officers
- Strategic Plan update
- Director Report – Sherry Scheline
- New Business
- Annual Review of Policies/Procedures and Employee Manual Discussion
- Review October Funds / Review November Funds
- Board Emails (action item)
- Richard Butterfield’s term Expires (action item)
- Internet discussion (Set for Action in January) Q & A and information exchange. File containing information to review in the drive.
- SORA (Public Library Connect Contract) (Action Item)
- Executive session to discuss contract employees. Executive session per 74-206-1-A-E-G-I-J
- Review over information to be relayed to City Council.
- Report from Friends of The Cascade Library
Discussion regarding MOU
MOU regarding facility use. Director to inform the status of City Attorney working on MOU. Andrea Neilsen is the attorney.
Trustees to authorize the Director to move forward with MOU discussions with the City Attorney. (Action Item)
- MOU with Friends
- Questions/comments from the public
Meeting ID 876 3314 9909
This notice is in compliance with Idaho Code 74-204 (Idaho Open Meeting Law).
Executive session per 74-206-1-A-E-G-I-J